Bloomble Bulk THCV Isolate
Bloomble has partnered with a cGMP Certified lab to produce mass quantities of minor cannabinoids such us Delta 8 (D8), Delta 10 (D10), and THCV.
THCV or Tetrahydrocannabivarin is a compound in cannabis that offers a unique array of effects and medical benefits that sets it apart from other cannabinoids like THC and CBD. Whether you’re a medical marijuana patient looking for a particular type of relief or a casual consumer chasing a specific effect, we’d like to introduce you to this fascinating compound that’s sure to make major waves in the hemp and pharmaceutical world as we discover and utilize its full potential.
Differences Between THCV and THC
THC or Tetrahydrocannabinol is the most well known and widely studied of the hundreds of cannabinoids naturally produced by the hemp/cannabis plants. THC is often present at levels around .3% and below in many hemp flower strains.
THCV or Tetrahydrocannabivarin is closely related to THC. THC-V has a similar chemical makeup to THC. THCV uses a side chain with 3 carbon atoms, whereas THC has a side chain with 5 carbon atoms. This small difference in the chemical makeup of THCV vs THC does have big differences in the way the body metabolizes and allows for the bioavailability of the cannabinoids.
Benefits and Effects of THCV
As its name suggests, THCV is similar to THC in molecular structure and psychoactive properties, but it provides a variety of pronounced and altogether different effects. A note for vaporizer enthusiasts: THCV has a boiling point of 428 °F (220 °C), so you’ll need to turn it up higher than you would THC.
- THCV serves as an appetite suppressant. In contrast to THC, THCV may dull the appetite. This may be good for consumers focused on weight loss, but THCV should be avoided by patients treating appetite loss or anorexia.
- THCV could help with Diabetes. Research shows promise in THCV’s ability to regulate blood sugar levels and reduce insulin resistance.
- THCV could reduce Anxiety/Panic Attacks. It appears to curb anxiety attacks in PTSD patients without suppressing emotion.
- THCV could help with Alzheimer’s. Tremors, motor control, and brain lesions associated with Alzheimer’s disease appear to be improved by THCV, but research is in progress.
- THCV stimulates bone growth. Because it promotes the growth of new bone cells, THCV is being looked at for osteoporosis and other bone-related conditions.
- THC boils at 155ºC. THCV boils at 220ºC
- THC enhances appetite. THCV may suppress appetite
- THC is strongly psychoactive. THCV is thought to be less psychoactive
- THC is effective at pain relief. THCV may be more useful as a diabetes medication
Sarah C –
As always great customer relations and premium products. I have been using this product for almost a year. It help with my sleep issues, sore joints, and friends say it improves my mood. Thank you and blessings.
Luis L –
Amazing product!! great flavor and noticeable benefits!! great price too!!